Friday, November 20, 2009

carrying on.

It is almost the end of my first semester in GMI. With my crazy schedule, I'm still wondering how i am carrying on with this. Well, all in, its fun, exhausting, knowledgable, crazy, wunderbar, langweilig. LOL.

I completed my technology communication course last week.


We get free mechanical technical drawing pencils! xD
and not to mention the tools we get to use were damn cool.
Can turn how many degrees you want and so on. All of them were made in Germany. =p


But..


Conventional milling is better since we get to deal with milling machines.


The Deckel FP1

The Kunzman!
This is like RM200k per unit man!

Some gay milling with the FP1.


after all that.




A nice little thing to make me relax. My dear Lucie. =D


And not to forget i put on weight! YAY! 50kg d i think.


Ich bin fix und fertig aber ich muss gerade aus gehen.



Ich denke zu viel.
Edmund

No comments: