Thursday, March 19, 2009

The First,

The First,

I don't know why I feel like starting a blog but what the heck, here am i writing this post.

We all have our first in everything; first class, first love, first post(I'm doing it now ;p) and the list goes on.

I'm gonna talk about my first ever paid job.

Acting in
Oliver the Musical =p

Stayed in Genting for a whole month!! (2 weeks training and 2 weeks acting)

I practically used to know the whole of Genting but no longer =p.

It wasn't easy getting hired..passing through stages of audition..stress!

My name was the first to be called out of the ten chosen ones..weeee..haha..

We were all given a super thick script book to read through but we only need to memorize the songs and a few lines. Pheww~

Then off to Genting!


Some random plant in Genting.

Arrival!

*Check in and blah blah blah skipping this boring part*



I have my own dressing table!!
Cool eh? =D

My mum stayed with me in Genting cuz my sis has school. Every weekend my dad and sis will come and visit us.

Something good about this job is that I was given a 'card' which works something like a debit card which we can use in almost all the restaurants in Genting. RM5,000 inside!

Hahahaa...my mum and I will eat normal food during the weekdays and during weekends when my dad and sis is here, we will feast on super duper delicious food like;


Thats a WHOLE lamb leg!

Abalone!

Cheese Baked Oysters!

Actually there's much more but i don't have the pics.

After a few performances, we were invited to a 'Gala Night' to dine with the VIP's.
Who could have imagined that the Sultan of Johor and Mahathir himself turn up to witness this musical.

My first clubbing experience as well. ;D


A picture with the directors and choreographers.


Battling with Adam. heh =p

And now Adam's Mother..Hahaha..Dam WTF..i know..

One month ends in a flash. The final performance was the best performance we ever did. All pouring out full effort. In the end, we all shed tears in sign of parting.


Family came and support. Love my sistas. =D

Friends Came Too! :)



The last time we will be wearing these costumes.

This whole thing is really an experience that I'll never forget.

BTW, my first pay check, RM2,700. =pp (Sadly, I dont have a pic of it. ><') Thats all for my
first post. I'll be going for an interview tomorrow for college application. Wish me luck! =O

**** Unrelated ****





Lying at the corner of my bed,


I was having it all this while.

The First,
Edmund.

No comments: