Wednesday, March 25, 2009

For the sake,

For the sake,

of friends;

Would u mind waking up slightly earlier?

Would u mind throwing away a few minutes?

Well, I don't. I think building relationships are very important in all aspects. I would wake up at 8 am to fetch my friend to work although my work starts at 11 am. For some, it would b like he is treating me as a driver or taking advantage of me..what do i get in return? Nothing?

I get something even stronger than anything else..Friendship..

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton

"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships."
- Abraham Lincoln

"Misfortune shows those who are not really friends."
- Aristotle


I don't understand why some people are so calculative in this kind of matter.
Well, being too generous is too much. But a little action, makes a big difference.

So, make sure you don't be too stingy. It's never too late to change :)

Good Night.



For the sake of all,
Edmund

No comments: